ClickAider

notesNcodes

notesNcodes
random notes, random codes

Universal Document Converter-Convert Any Printable Documents Into A Graphical File

Few weeks ago, I faced a small problem. I had a presentation and I needed to put some stats which were in tabular formats from an excel file to my presentation slide. I could just insert the table in the slide and enter all the data one by one but that would consume a lot of my time. It would’ve been easier if I could just get that table somehow in a graphical format (.bmp, .jpeg, .tiff, etc.) so that I can easily insert it in the presentation slide. I thought of using the ‘PrintScreen’ button but the table was a little longer than the page. A friend then suggested me ‘Universal Document Converter’. I quickly downloaded it and after that it was just few seconds job to get the table in desired graphical format and insert it in the presentation slide.

Universal Document Converter gets installed as a virtual printer and works from any software that offers print support (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.). It is designed to convert documents of any type to PDF or images. One of its features that I find really useful is that you can use it to save web pages as images because you may have noticed that some webpages can’t be saved. You can see the video tutorial for additional details or how to use it and if you want to try it here is the download link.

1 comments:

  Diane

January 4, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Imverter.com is the most comprehensive tool for converting nearly any image type into another, quick and reliable. Simply Choose an Image or ZIP folder from source destination then select Output Format from dropdown box. Now you can click just convert, it recognizes automatically existing images and converts these files. free online image converter